"order not found" Next Business Day Shipment no tracking or updates available

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

"order not found" Next Business Day Shipment no tracking or updates available

I placed an order past 1pm CST yesterday 7-24-17 and paid for Next Business Day Shipment for an iphone. Today 7-25-17 I tried entering my order code to see any updates and recieve the message ORDER NOT FOUND. It is now 3pm in the afternoon. 

My cc was charged and I recieved a confirmation email with this code but have no way to confirm my order is being processed or that my phone will be delivered per the expedited shipment I paid for! Please assist. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: "order not found" Next Business Day Shipment no tracking or updates available

You will be able to check the status of your order Here.  If you still need assistance, you can send us a private message with your name, last name, shipping address and order number to check the status of your order. You can send us a private message just clicking on my name and then selecting “Send this user a private message".

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Re: "order not found" Next Business Day Shipment no tracking or updates available

You will be able to check the status of your order Here.  If you still need assistance, you can send us a private message with your name, last name, shipping address and order number to check the status of your order. You can send us a private message just clicking on my name and then selecting “Send this user a private message".

View solution in original post

Whiz Kid

Thank you

Agent

It is always our pleasure to assist you. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please let us know.

Whiz Kid

Hello! I'm essentially in the same boat and am curious if you could help me out?

I ordered an iPhone before 1pm EST time today (8/21) and paid the extra amount to receive it "next day", which to me, means 8/22. The funds were immediately taken from my debit account, however, it is now 9:33pm PST and the order number that I was provided with still shows "order not found". 

I then clicked the link that you provided the other person, where it asks for first & last name as well as order number, and it says: 

Order status:

BP_FULFILLMENT

I'm hoping this means I'll still be receiving it tomorrow? Is there a tracking code that I could possibly get a hold of? I'm relying on this delivery by end of day tomorrow.

Thank you for your help! 🙂

Anne Marie

Agent

Hey,theeannemarie! Definitely want to look into this for you.  Please send us a private message with your so we can review this further.  Thanks.

Whiz Kid

I ordered phone yesterday with Next Business Day Shipment but could not find my order. Also not received any email.

Agent

We can definitely help you out with that, @ditiwari! Please, send us a private message with your name, last name, and order number to further assist you.