Virgin Mobile

received new sim card and never received a PIN

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

I am in an endless loop of not being able to do anything without the pin. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: received new sim card and never received a PIN

Hi there owlaxe. In order to better assist you, please send me a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message.

7 REPLIES
Agent

Hi there owlaxe. In order to better assist you, please send me a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message.

Whiz Kid

What do I do.

Agent

Hi, @stormviolin! Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a Private Message so we can help you activate the SIM card, include your phone number, PIN and SIM card number. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Whiz Kid

Received a new sim card and never received a PIN.

Agent

Hi there, @lamato3! Could you please provide us with more details about your inquiry? Are you trying to activate a new phone with that SIM card? What's the make and model of the phone? Do you have an active Virgin Mobile account? 

Whiz Kid

I brought my own phone with my phone number and recently purchased a SIM card. Once I received the SIM card I subsequently went through the activation process. I was asked to enter 6 digit pin or DOB. I never received a 6 digit pin, and my DOB did not work. I am trying to activate the Bring Your Own Phone with the SIM card. 

Agent

What's the make and model of the phone? Do you have an active Virgin Mobile account? Are you trying to activate that phone on a new account?