top up users are getting the shaft, boost mobil cheapest plan is $35/mth, right no I pay $20/3month

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: top up users are getting the shaft, boost mobil cheapest plan is $35/mth, right no I pay $20/3mo

Gnrb  Master said
You will still need to make a payment at a minimum every 90 days in order to keep your account in active status. What will be different is that you’ll no longer have the 45/90 Day Balance Expiration Date Top Up option. Boost Mobile does not offer this Auto Top Up option.

Make manual payments online or in-store with a major credit card or debit card.

Make manual payments Online where? VM site will be gone and Boost does not accept topup. You need to explain the details in order for people to know what you are talking about.

A minimum of one payment every 90 days on your account is necessary in order to maintain active status. "(Also, it's not clear, but you should be able to use your balance to make payments on Boost.)

Hey Gnrb

I paid with Walmart $20/90 day card so when the VM topup cards are no longer in stores what am I suppose to pay with. I refuse to use a credit card to pay online like you stated, I do not trust VM with my credit card number.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: top up users are getting the shaft, boost mobil cheapest plan is $35/mth, right no I pay $20/3mo

Tiss on VM and Boost mobile, VM took my money and now is dumping us in a ithole..

I'll be either going with TracFone or Tello Mobile

TKs Callastats for the PM about Tello Mobile but I doubt I'll go with them. I like dealing one on one not online. Walmart has Tracfones and I don't think Tello Mobile is offered in my town anywhere.

Master

My understanding is that you will still be able to use VM top up cards (but it's not clear how long they will be available) or go to a BM store to pay with cash. You could also buy a credit card gift card and use that for single payments online if you don't want to use your credit card.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

My service will be due for top up on Feb 25. I am planning on buying a top up card and paying $20 to get me through the transition. Will I be able to top up on my landline as I have always done or will that option not be available? I stopped in at my local Boost store and they said I can pay there in the future.

Highlighted

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. To answer your question: Yes. You can top up normally before your due date.

Highlighted
Master

You can do everything as normal until you are switched over except, it appears, make changes to your payment method. That just gives an error. So annoying because they set auto top up clients to the Low Balance Payment and then removed it for some reason. Probably because they were confusing everyone by still sending emails about it. However, the way to fix it, wasn't to remove the change, it was to stop sending the emails.