Virgin Mobile

..where is my account number located?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Master

..where is my account number located?

ok, so I'm trying to find my account number for my private records and nowhere on the 'my account' section does this information appear.

where do I go to find it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: ..where is my account number located?

Hello, @xraiderv18. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.

8 REPLIES
Agent

Hello, @xraiderv18. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.

Master

I took the pm route already, its been handled. thank you for your help.

Whiz Kid

I am also looking to get my account number. How do I go about getting that?

Agent

Hey there, @eldern! Thanks for being part of our Mobile Community. We'd be happy to help. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN, so we can help you.   

Note: For you to send me a Private Message you'll need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

Whiz Kid

please help me find my account number and port pin, i cannot reach a human on the phone, nor can i find it on the website, very inconvenient

Agent

Hi there, @joshua_laquan! We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a PM with your phone number and PIN. 

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

Whiz Kid

i hope to locate my account number as well. what information i need provide to get it? thank you

Agent

Hi, @Mon28 I will help you to locate your account number if you please send me a PM with your phone number and PIN code.