Account number

Heavy Hitter

Account number

I am considering buying a tracfone prior to the switch to Boost. I understand I need an account number. I have an old Samsung Entro phone..no SIM card. I find it very difficult to find my account number. Could someone send it to me. I was told in an email to refer to case # 86048693. Also, I need to top up by 1-23 I normally buy a $20 top up card. Should I top up to keep my account active and will a $10 top up suffice ?? 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Account number

Hello, grannycatlover. Can you send us a private message so we can assist you with that? 

Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

How do you do that - private message?

Highlighted
Agent

Follow these steps:

• Click on the user name of the Social care agent. You will be taken to their profile.
  •  Click the "Send this User a Private Message" located on the right hand side. 
  • Type your message in the new window and click Send.
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Hi.  I also need my account number in order to switch to a different carrier.  When I click on your name I do not see anywhere a place I can click to send a private message.  Please help!

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Jxt09. Please try sending the private message now by tapping on the agents name. Please send your phone number and pin code through the private message. Victor21