Virgin Mobile

Another "no service" post

Whiz Kid

Another "no service" post

So, I live in HENLEY MO. I moved here on January 5th... I've had about 78 consistent hours of LTE. I'm paying for unlimited data and haven't been able to access it. Customer Service jumped me through hoops, and troubleshooting, and resets for 3 long data-less months before someone FINALLY transferred me to the Tech support, who reported to me that where Im at is literally the only spot in the area, that wont have coverage. He even mentioned something I noticed, STANDING IN MY YARD I'll get service but its just blacked out at my house!! WHAT!?! So, three months of no service and $60 payments.... Calls dropping... Bad connection, no one cares to tell me its the area? Even on your coverage map it show perfect connection. NO refund, nothing.... Come to find out, I had some sprint users come by with their Samsung's and they had service, but LG, MOTO, ZTE, and Alcatel phones dont have a good enough reception! Ok cool
1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Another "no service" post

Really sorry to hear that, @censoredtroll. We definitely want to take a look at this. Can you please send us a private message with your address?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".