Virgin Mobile

Assurance wireless sign in

Whiz Kid

Assurance wireless sign in

My phone keeps telling me to sign in and i do. A few seconds later it kicks me off. I can't get on the internet unless I'm on a wifi. That also means that I can't use the FB messenger. Can someone help me? Please. Thank you
7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Re: Assurance wireless sign in

Hello @djroxas. So sorry about the trouble! Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

I am currently having this issue as well. Did you ever get yours fixed?

Agent

Hi there, djroxas. Thank you very much  for contacting us. 

Are you is your carrier Assurance Wireless?  If so, you need to get in contact with their support: 

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AssuranceWireless/

Customer Service: 888-321-5880

Whiz Kid

I'm having the same problem. I have a 6S and I'm a long time Virgin Mobile USA customer. I can log in to the Virgin mobile website from my laptop but not from my phone Very frustrating.

Agent

Hi, ray60174. Sorry to hear that! Let's do some investigating. Are you getting a specific error message when you experience the issue? Have you tried to clear cookies and cache, and access the website from a different browser on your phone?

Whiz Kid

This is also happening to my phone I had gotten at one of the low income free phone stands it is the UMX cell and it is doing this same exact thing and will not let me use my cell internet/data and also asks/tells me to sign in and I do sign in but it doesn't change anything or even allow me to use my internet/data still then just signs out by itself. Idk what to do and it's been driving me crazy because that's the main thing I use with my cell especially for work! Have you been able to figure out how to fix it or get it go work again?? If so how?! Please do tell I would really need the help to fixing this issue on my cell also i e been stuck trying to fix it for the longest and getting really upset so if anyone knows how to fix please do let me know asap thank you!

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST.

If your phone is an Assurance Wireless phone, you need to get in contact the Assurance Wireless support:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AssuranceWireless/

Customer Service: 888-321-5880