Virgin Mobile

Can't make or receive calls

Whiz Kid

Can't make or receive calls

I have been unable to receive or make phone calls for four days now. (I can still send/receive text messages and access the internet.)  I have called Virgin Mobile every day, and have received conflicting advice.  I have reprogrammed my phone 4 or 5 times, without success.  One or two of the people I talked with said there was a problem with the cell tower in Cookeville, TN, where I live, but that they were working on the problem and it would be fixed soon.  That was four days ago.  If this problem is not resolved soon, I am cancelling my account and will find another carrier.

Thanks,

Ben

44 REPLIES 44

Re: Can't make or receive calls

Hey there! Can you please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, and complete address?

Whiz Kid

Ben-  Exact same situation with my IPhone 5SE I purchased about three months ago.  Calling out I get an immediate call failed message.  Calling in from a landline I have access to goes directly to answering.  Did you get a response from anyone that assisted.  I have requested help via VM email response team and have failed multiple times calling their customer service line via the aforementioned landline.  I can sill text and access net.

Agent

Thank you for bringing this to our attention,  Waxwing89. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code so we can review this further. Victor21

Whiz Kid

I am having the same exact issue. And i too got the same exact standard answer from the customer support. This clearly indicates that the customer support guys don’t even care to see what the issue is. Cant believe a service providet cant even provide the basic and most important feature of a cellphone service. Pathetic!!!
Agent

@smartjeff So sorry to hear this. Could you please send us a private message to check this matter for you? We'll need a cross street with the zip code, phone number and PIN. - E.J.

- E.J.

Whiz Kid

I’m in the same position. Did you guys ever get it fixed?
Highlighted
Agent

Hello Movrard, can you private message so we can assist you?

Whiz Kid

Sure thing. How do I do that? I assume this is just going to reply on the same thread?
Agent

Good morning, @Movrard! Sorry for the late reply!

To send us a private message, just click on the agent's username (RB-1991 in this case), and then look for the option that says "Send this user a private message".

In the message, please include your mobile number, 6-digit PIN, and your complete home address. That way, we'll check what's affecting your service.

Looking forward to your private message!

RB-1991 (Robert)