Virgin Mobile

Can't make or receive calls

Agent

Re: Can't make or receive calls

Hello, @Bunnyzillacula! Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

We just replied to the private message you sent about this matter. To further continue, please check your inbox when possible.

At your service!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Whiz Kid

I’m having the same issue. What do I do?
Agent

Sorry to hear that, jolene780. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Whiz Kid

I am also having this call fail issue - it’s been happening randomly for the past year! When I’m in certain places (mostly my house) I cannot call out and if someone calls in it goes directly to VM. Data works, I’m on WiFi, text and internet work, but no phone. It’s EXTREMELY frustrating. I’ve reset my network connections several times and it does nothing.
Agent

Hello, Gbean. We apologize for the inconvenience. Let's get this thing figured out. Are you getting a specific error message when the issue occurs? How often does it happen?

Whiz Kid

It says “call failed” I’d say it happens a couple times a week sometimes less like a few times a month
Agent

Thanks for the info. In order to review this further for you, please send us a private message. 

Whiz Kid

I am having the same issue. I can text and access the internet, but can't call out. Frustrating.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi kcochran!

What error do you get when trying to make an outgoing call? What troubleshooting steps have you followed so far?

EdwinRG

Whiz Kid

or texts. I receive the message invalid SIM card. I have removed and rebooted several times but no luck. My account is current. 

thank you.