Virgin Mobile

Can't make or receive calls

Whiz Kid

Re: Can't make or receive calls

Hi. This same problem is occurring on my phone as well. I have an iPhone 5S and since 10:30am this morning my phone has constantly read "Searching..." in the upper left hand corner of the phone. I would appreciate some kind of assistance!

Agent

Really sorry to hear about this, @Chalkboard. We want to help! Can you please private message us your phone number, PIN and address so we can investigate further?

Note: To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this
user a private message".

Whiz Kid

Please contact me. Can’t make or receive calls! I don’t know how to send a private message.
Enthusiast

Calls being ignored?

I’ve been trying to get ahold of someone, it rings 5-6 times and then says “the customer you have dialed is currently not available, please try your call again later”.

This morning when I called, it just rang over and over before it just stopped, but then started doing that automated message after 5-6 rings.

Just trying to figure out what’s going on. Any help is appreciated!
Agent

Hey there, @Rockcrosswords! Thanks for being part of our Virgin Mobile Community. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN, so we can help you.  

Note: For you to send me a Private Message you'll need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

Enthusiast

CANNOT MAKE OR RECEIVE CALLS

When I try to make a call, it gives me the automated message that the number is currently unavailable and the same thing happens trying to call me. I can still send and receive texts and my data is working so I’m not sure what to do at this point.
Agent

Re: CANNOT MAKE OR RECEIVE CALLS

Hello, @guidance. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.

Enthusiast

Re: Calls being ignored?

???
Agent

Re: Calls being ignored?

Hey there, clownkitty! We truly apologize for the late reply, as well as for the hard time you've had with this situation!

To better help you, please send us a private message including your phone number, 6-digit PIN, and your full home address.

Through your full home address, we'll check if there's any network outage that could be impacting your service.

Looking forward to your reply!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Whiz Kid

I can't even call Virgin Mobile customer care ...