Virgin Mobile

Can't make or receive calls

Agent

Re: Can't make or receive calls

Hi there! Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue! We’d be happy to help. Are you using the SIM card that came with the phone? Have you changed it?

Enthusiast

Ive been having this issue as well for well over a month now it started off as spotty service then no service now it's stuck on searching and it has been for the last week I've missed multiple important work calls one of which almost cost me my job, I need this fixed immediately I don't care if it's a system update that needs to be done or a new phone sent to me but if this isn't taken care of I'll be forced to switch carriers as I need a reliable service. If it's something I'm paying for I shouldn't have to be without it for so long, as well as almost cost me my job.
Agent

That’s no good at all. Sorry you’ve been experiencing this, @MrMosburg! Are you getting any specific error message? What's the make and model of your phone? To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs?

Enthusiast

There have been no error messages it just stopped working out of the blue on day, I have the iPhone 6plus cross street is E E street and van buren st Moscow Idaho zip 83843
Thank you
Enthusiast

Same SIM card that came with the phone it's never been changed
Agent

Thanks for that information. We’re aware of an outage impacting our customers in that area. Please know that our team is investigating this issue and we hope to have it resolved soon. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Enthusiast

credit to my account

It seems as though my service might be back, can I get that credit put onto my account since I didn't pay my bill because I wasn't sure I was going to have service or not and since I paid for last month but didn't have service all month I'd like a credit

Thank you
Agent

Re: credit to my account

Hello MrMosburg, please private message us so we can assist you with this.

Whiz Kid

I just joined and I have yet to be able to call anyone!  when they call me it goes straight to VM. I can text, and I have WiFi, so I have access to internet.  Not a very good start to this brand new service!  I have already paid a month in advance.  No one from Virgin has done anything for me yet!

Agent

Hi there JodiY. Thanks so much for this reaching out! Looking forward to figuring this out together. Can you please send me your phone and pin number so I can take a look at your account? In the meantime, please try the following just in case: Make sure that you have at least two or three bars. f you have an Android please turn WiFi off. 1. On you dial pad, enter ##72786#. When prompt say Yes or OK to all you see there. If you have an iPhone: 1. On your dial pad enter ##873283# and press call. 2. When Service Update appears, say OK to start the programming. 3.When Service Update Complete, again agree and press OK. Please let me know if that worked out and your connection improved.