Virgin Mobile

Data Roaming?

Whiz Kid

Re: Data Roaming?

Good Afternoon, 

My sister and I as still experiancing this problem. How do I private message you? 

Agent

Hey there, @mandachan! Sorry for the late reply, and please accept our sincere apologies for the hard time you've had with roaming issues.

To send us a private message, click on the agent's username (in this case, RB-1991) and then, look for the option that says: "Send this user a private message".

In the private message, please include your (and your sister's) mobile number and 6-digit PIN code. We will also need the nearest cross-streets and ZIP code from the area where this happens.

Looking forward to your reply!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Whiz Kid

My daughter has recently been having this problem. Her phone constantly been saying data roaming error. This is absolutely ridiculous. She has been unable to call, text, or use the internet for days. Please fix this serious problem.
Agent

Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue, @MaryPeterson! Can you private message us the details so we can work through this?

Whiz Kid

I need help. My phone is on roaming mode and I don't know what to do. Please help.
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, @AngelaNorris1. We want to help! Can you please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN and address to take a closer look?

Note: To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Master

Ive been experiencing this issue for months. Seems to work in my zipcode, but not, so much, out if it (zip is 95404). Please assess my coverage.
Agent

Really sorry to hear that, @joeytyler32! Let’s do some investigating. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs?

Highlighted
Master

@RossyC - Thank you for assisting. 

To start, the main ones I experienced this week are : 95409 (in my city), 94960 , 94979 (both San Anselmo)  & , 94923 (Bodega Bay). There's more than that, but these ones I know because I was attempting to use my phone.

It'll say roaming, but I have multiple bars of service (atleast 2 to 3 for the most part) and at times, it will switch to 3G for a minute, but 95% of the time itll be stuck in Roaming. 

Thank you, 

Agent

We understand @joeytyler32 Would you please send us a private message, so we can take a closer look? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.