Virgin Mobile

Dropped calls

SOLVED
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Dropped calls

My J3 Achieve and my J3-2016 both drop calls at my house. The coverage map shows fair in my area. Sent them to Samsung and no problem found with the phones. Is there anything I can do? Can I call Sprint for this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Dropped calls

Unfortunately, we can't guarantee that a cell signal booster will work. -Kira_M.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Hey there @daver Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs?

~JoyP.

Enthusiast

Hi Joy, Thanks for the reply. My cross streets are Young rd. and Dianna Lynn Dr. zip 44224.

Thanks again.

Daver

Agent

We can see you're located in a Fair Coverage area. You may experience issues using service outdoors and indoors. You're very likely to experience coverage gaps in these areas, and indoor coverage isolated to certain locations in a building. @daver

~JoyP.

Enthusiast

Is there anything I can do to increase the signal in my house. This is where most of the trouble occurs.

Daver

Agent

Hello, @daver. Thank you for stopping by. We're doing the best we can to expand our service. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. -Kira_M. 

Enthusiast

Hi Kira,

Thanks for your reply. I understand your answer, but I am thinking about a cell signal booster in my home. Would this have any effect to my advantage.

Daver

Agent

Unfortunately, we can't guarantee that a cell signal booster will work. -Kira_M.

View solution in original post