Virgin Mobile

Galaxy J7 Refine Roaming

Whiz Kid

Galaxy J7 Refine Roaming

My phone is stuck in roaming mode since I got the Refine about a month ago. I haven't traveled outside of my coverage area. Haven't even left my hometown and my phone is still saying roam I've tried restarting my phone, it goes right back into roaming mode. Any idea how to fix this? Galaxy J7 Refine, Norwich CT 06360.
7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Re: Galaxy J7 Refine Roaming

Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue, ebrannen. We’re aware our customers are experiencing difficulties with voice and data services. Our team is working diligently to restore service to full capacity soon. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Whiz Kid

Is there an estimated time for the fix?
Agent

Unfortunately, we do not have an estimated time, yet. Our team is investigating this issue and we hope to have it resolved soon. Your patience in the meantime is definitely appreciated. 

Whiz Kid

Anything yet? I rely on my phone for GPS. My son has an appointment far out of town and I need it working? This is very irritating. The amount of time it is taking to fix the problem is unacceptable.
Agent

Hi there, @ebrannen. Our team is working diligently to restore service to full capacity soon. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Whiz Kid

Should I cancel and go to another provider? Are we looking at another month, 6 months, a year?
Agent

Let’s take a closer look at this. Could you send us a private message so we can chat further? Thanks!