Virgin Mobile

HELP! ACTIVATION PROBLEM!!! VIRGIN MOBILE AGENT, PLEASE RESPOND!

Highlighted
Enthusiast

HELP! ACTIVATION PROBLEM!!! VIRGIN MOBILE AGENT, PLEASE RESPOND!

HELP! ACTIVATION PROBLEM!!! VIRGIN MOBILE AGENT, PLEASE RESPOND! I have been getting the run-around for two days now via ineffective Customer Service via Messenger. Please refer to Michael D.'s (from Virgin Mobile) last response on Messenger to reference the thread of my problem. I paid my bill on Sunday, 15th!!!
6 REPLIES 6
Enthusiast

Re: HELP! ACTIVATION PROBLEM!!! VIRGIN MOBILE AGENT, PLEASE RESPOND!

HEY! Will someone from Virgin Mobile PLEASE respond to this shortly. I don't want to rant in public.
Enthusiast

UM, this "Customer Service" sucks. I demand a response immediately...I have my whole "conversation" with them "recorded" so...so you might figure out the rest. PLEASE, just respond, and simply re-activate my service (with three days' credit!) soon. That's simply all that I ask, after jumping through so many of your hoops, now. Otherwise, well, I don't know. Let's see how quickly & efficiently you can resolve this ***now.***
Enthusiast

6 hours now. No response at all, from Messenger, nor here. It's really a simple request: just *RE-ACTIVATE MY **bleep** PHONE!* Really, a simple request.
Enthusiast

Now, if this page can somehow auto-"bleep" my damned phone, no how come they can't auto-RE-ACTIVATE my damned phone??? Or even respond with a human person to help me solve a simple issue???

Enthusiast

OK, fine, now I have all of these "badges" like "whiz kid," and "Helping Hand." ...And what has it got me? STILL, no live human contact, NOR RE-ACTIVATION OF MY **bleep** PHONE!!! PLEASE...SOMEONE help me just re-activate the phone, for which service I paid for *three dmaned [now will *that get bleeped???] days ago!"

Sorry to hear that, chrisgreen. How about we take a closer look at this? Please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN number. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".