Virgin Mobile

How to use VM in Mexico?

SOLVED
vu
Whiz Kid

How to use VM in Mexico?

Hello, if I am ever travelling to Mexico or temporarily visiting Mexico can I use the virgin mobile service at all? Since all major cellphone operators offer cell use in Mexico by paying like extra 5-10 bucks per month. Does VM has any international roaming services at all?

Vu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: How to use VM in Mexico?

Hello!

I'm sorry for the late response. Unfortunately, at the moment Virgin mobile is not offering international roaming service.

9 REPLIES
Agent

Hello!

I'm sorry for the late response. Unfortunately, at the moment Virgin mobile is not offering international roaming service.

Whiz Kid

Has this changed or is it still $10/day or $60/month for a minute amount of data (200mb). Thats barely turning the data on and pulling up google...
Heavy Hitter

I  KNOW THERES  PHONE  THAT  IT S

International Roaming Capable: Yes

• Mexico Roaming Capable

LG K3  ITS   WORKING  TO BE USE  IN MEXICO

Whiz Kid

I moved to mexico recently is there any way i can unblock my VM cell to work with any other network provider?
Agent

Hi jose!

Virgin Mobile does not provide network unlock services for using a device internationally. You may have your phone unlocked (if eligible) but not necessarily to be interoperable with all carriers, especially if outside the USA.

We hope you find this information helpful.

EdwinRG.

Whiz Kid

Whiz Kid

How to use my virgin mobile in mexico
Agent

Hey there, Mouseyface224! At the moment Virgin Mobile does not provide international roaming service.

Whiz Kid

If you are near the border, near a big city (Like San Diego) go to the top of a hotel and it works great guns. Otherwise, I'd buy a cheapo pre-paid while there in Mex.