Virgin Mobile

Incoming calls are not getting through

Whiz Kid

Incoming calls are not getting through

I have a Samsung J700P. No issues with it since I've had it. The last few days, all incoming calls are not getting through. They don't show up as missed calls, there are no voicemails, and my phone isn't ringing. I can make calls, and send/receive texts. All my apps are working. My bill isn't due until 10/11. Anyone else having this issue? I live in Tacoma, WA.

16 REPLIES 16
Agent

Re: Incoming calls are not getting through

Hey there, @3woolybirds! Sorry for the late reply, and please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience with receiving calls.

To research further, can you please send us a private message with the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs? We'll need that you also include your PTN and PIN in the private message.

Looking forward to your reply!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Whiz Kid

Was your problem ever resolved?

I have a similar problem (but not exactly the same) with my LG Volt (which is a few years old).  After charging the phone, it often does not receive incoming calls or texts.  If I make a call from my phone, then suddenly the incoming calls do ring on my phone and incoming texts are delivered (sometimes multiple copies).

Virgin Mobile Support:  Any ideas what is going on?

Thanks, Paul Jordan

Agent

Hi there, pauljordantx. Thanks for bringing this out to our attention. That’s no good at all. Sorry you’ve been experiencing this! Could you send us your zip code and any cross street near you to check the coverage?

Whiz Kid

Zip is 78750.

Nearest major intersection is RM 2222 and Jester Blvd.

Nearest minor intersection is Winterberry Drive and Rusty Fig Drive.

Highlighted
Agent

@pauljordantx Hi there. Could you please send us a private message with the phone number and PIN? - E.J.

Whiz Kid

I'm having a similar issue with my Galaxy J3, except I'm still getting voicemails consistently. When I miss a call, it usually doesn't show up in my call record, but I'll have a voicemail notification when they leave me a voicemail.
I'm currently job hunting and this is making the process more stressful. Any solutions? I'm having no trouble calling people or receiving texts.

Agent

Sorry to hear that, @beckym74. Can you private message us so we can investigate further?

Enthusiast

My husband and I are both having this same issues on both of our phones since yesterday. Incoming calls do not register in missed calls and our phones never ring. Voicemails do come through however. We are able to call people who are not VM customers...... cannot get through to each other. Both accounts are paid up. Incredibly frustrating!!!
Agent

Hi there kwinder. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs? victor21