Virgin Mobile

Incoming calls are not getting through

Enthusiast

Re: Incoming calls are not getting through

Victor21 zip code is 53142 nearest major intersection is 75th street and 94th ave. Nearest smaller intersection is 71st street and 94th ave
Agent

Thanks for the information @kwinder. What's your device model? How many bars are you getting? 

Enthusiast

My husband and I both have iPhone SEs and we are each getting two of four bars which is completely normal for where we live. I just confirmed again that I can successfully call out (well not to hubby... again... his phone does the same as mine for incoming calls, it won’t ring and it eventually goes to voicemail)
Agent

Hmm – Can you private message us so we can look into it? @kwinder

Whiz Kid

I am also having many calls just going to voicemail, and several times my phone has suddenly shown “no service” and rebooting gets it back. 79605/79606
Agent

Hello, Rdmoore3814. Sorry to hear that! We'd like to look into this for you. Can you send us a private message with your phone number, pin code, and complete address?

Whiz Kid

I called support about this. There's nothing that can be done. Virgin Mobile ROMs rarely get updated... if ever, so bugs linger indefinitely. You get what you pay for. My ex pays for my service so I just deal with it. 3 way calling doesn't work either. Lol.
Whiz Kid

I am having the same exact issue (for like 5 months now) I have an IPhone SE as well. Do you know the fix? I am trying to figure out if I need to get a new phone or new carrier. Very frustrating. People call me and I have no idea they have called unless they leave a voicemail or text me saying they have called. I also randomly get call failures every now and again when I have full service coverage. I have tried resetting my network setting, resetting service, checking through all my settings. Any advice would be awesome! 

Agent

Sorry to hear that, @samanthalcombs. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin.

Whiz Kid

I am also having an issue I recently moved from a differnet city in which I didn't have any issues before now i moved to a new city which is just as large and populus and I am missing calls that I didn't even know came through unless someone texted me.  I use this for work and I am on call so this is important for me.