Minute packs - text and talk

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Minute packs - text and talk

My message pack renewed on 1/21/20 after deducting 9.99 from my balance. i have texted since then, Then today when i didn't receive responses to several texts i sent this a.m. I checked my account and saw that my message pack was gone and that Virgin Mobile has been deducting money for each text I've sent since my pack went away. That's a total of $16.00 gone since 1/21. this has happened multiple times in the past. some of which i haven't been reimbursed by you. why does this keep happening? please fix it. I've tried getting this fixed through the instant messaging on your facebook page but their texts to my phone don't come through. then I received a message yesterday  saying that my minute pack was about to expire and i need to add a minute pack so that my 600 minutes will roll over. however, after i added money I was given no minute pack options to purchase. I know we're rolling over to Boost Mobile next week, but I don't want to lose 600 minutes! that's a cost of almost $40 of my money! Please help me get this taken care of. Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Minute packs - text and talk

Hi wenneslm. Thanks for contacting us. We want to help. Please send us a private message that includes your number and PIN, so we can look into this for you. Thanks! ~AmyM25