Virgin Mobile

Mobile Data Not Working

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Mobile Data Not Working

Hello, I really need some help and I am hoping that you can resolve this issue. For the past 2 weeks, I have not had any mobile data. I can't make calls or use the internet. Every once in a while, a text message will get through, but that is very rare. I have gone into the settings and ensured that the mobilr date is on. I have updated the client and profile. I have tried readding the APN. I am up to date on all updates. I have used ##72786#. I have restarted the phone. Nothing is working and the greatest part is that I cant even call you to talk to customer service since my phone doesn't work. There are no outages in my area and my wife's virgin mobile service is working just fine. Please resolve this because it is ridiculous that I am wasting my money for something I'm not receiving. 

6 REPLIES 6
Agent

Re: Mobile Data Not Working

Hello, @NeedHelpNow. We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a PM with your phone number, PIN and address. You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Enthusiast

If anyone else runs into this problem, I suggest just switching carriers now. All they do is say keep waiting, but they never actually do anything. It's pointless to even try with this crappy company.
Whiz Kid

I have the same problem It’s been three days with no cell phone service. This is dangerous. If there was an emergency . Nobody would be able to get a hold of me.
Agent

Hi there! We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please provide us with your closest cross street and zip code to check network performance. 

Whiz Kid

28 West Martin St. Roswell NM 88203
Agent

Thanks for the information. Everything seems to be working as expected. We'll need to verify the account. Please send a Private Message with your phone number and PIN to further assist you.