Virgin Mobile

My iphone 6S is not connecting to the data network anymore and voice service disconnects.

Agent

Re: My iphone 6S is not connecting to the data network anymore and voice service disconnects.

Hi SM5. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. It is our pleasure to assist you. We want to help. Which reset did you do on your phone? Please, send us your address in a private message, so we can check the area too. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks. ~AmyM25

SM5
Whiz Kid

Re: My iphone 6S is not connecting to the data network anymore and voice service disconnects.

I have restarted MULTIPLE ways MULTIPLE times. This is really frustrating! Please- what else do you have aside from restart and the 2 ## calling restarts?? Please do not say turn on/off phone (that is another restart I did) also, under settings/general
Agent

Hello, SM5. We've received and replied to your private message. Please check your inbox.