Need to unlock a Samsung Galaxy j700P

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Need to unlock a Samsung Galaxy j700P

I have a problem with unlocking my phone. When I am asked to enter the phone number it recognizes it as on the Sprint network which and I get transferred to Sprint. The account belonged to my mother and she is a former Virgin Mobile customer.
I can provide the former account email, Vkey, two PIN numbers and IMEI of the phone. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Need to unlock a Samsung Galaxy j700P

Hello. For unlocking requests please send a private message to any of our agents at any time. Our shared inbox ensures that you receive a reply as soon as possible.

Support is available Monday - Friday: 6 a.m. - 10 p.m. CST, Saturday - Sunday: 6 a.m. - 9 p.m. CST.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

So it’s been 3-5 business days at least and under System updates and UICC Unlock I still get the message, “Your device is locked to Sprint SIMs only.” I don’t think the phone has been unlocked.
Highlighted
Agent

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, @dhsteward. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.