Virgin Mobile

Network Connectivity Issues

Enthusiast

Network Connectivity Issues

I have been having an issue with connecting to the network on my phone causing me not to be abe to make calls and send/receive text messages since Friday evening. I change the network preference to only CDMA instead of LTE/CDMA that it was before and have had service for a few hours today but then it'll go back to low or no service.  I live in the vicinity of Brooklyn, NY 11207 area. Please help!!

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Network Connectivity Issues

Hey there! Definitely wanna look into that for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Enthusiast

Still expeirencing no network connection and have not had a resolve yet. It has been six days and I have taken off autopay and have coonsidered swiching to another wireless service. I have reached out to customer service several times from other phones but I would like a resolution as soon as possible.

Best, 

Shahadaah.

Agent

So sorry to hear that, @shawilson32. Let's check this thing out. Can you please send us a private message so we can assist you better?