Virgin Mobile

Network Unavailable?

SOLVED
Agent

Re: Network Unavailable?

Hey there @Evy69 We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs?

~JoyP.

Whiz Kid

My Tribute LG Dynasty has had a No Service message for three days and the phone and sms do not work. For the past two days I've had issues with the drive dying/disconnecting repeatedly. I stopped reporting them after a dozen in less than two days. I have reset and rebooted my phone.

Sorry to hear that, Critter. How about we take a closer look at this? Can you please send me a private message with your current address together with your phone number and PIN?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

Whiz Kid

I too am having network issues - not sure why, have tried all the self helps I've found to reset and restart, nothing works and there doesn't seem to be a number anywhere to call

Agent

Hi there kathperi. Thank you for contacting us. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs? Victor21

Whiz Kid

Mine says "emergency calls only) ??????

Whiz Kid

Nederland, Texas 77656

Whiz Kid

Cross street from Nederland Ave., Nederland, Texas 77627

Agent

Sorry to hear that, @donnak459. What type of phone do you have? When did the issue start?

Whiz Kid

Hi 

Network seems to be unavailable every time I visit the in-laws. The coverage map shows red for this area.

iPhone SE, 2 years old

Garry

Buda, Texas