Virgin Mobile

Network does not recognize my account

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Network does not recognize my account

Today (Nov 8) is my BB2G due date, so I used the automated phone tree to restart my monthly plan. The money came out of my account. The modem works, I can see my account details on Virgin's site, and it says I should be good through Dec 8. However, when I try to browse anywhere except the Virgin site, I get an error message saying I must log in to my account before I can access the internet, as if my account were not active. Phone support suggested I switch to Boost Mobile.
7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Re: Network does not recognize my account

Hey there, @coneyislandbaby! Thanks for inquiring about our service. Please provide us with your nearest cross street address and zip code, that way we can see if there's an outage currently affecting your area.

Enthusiast

Not sure my first reply went through, so posting again: Brooklyn NY, 11224, West 12th between Surf and Neptune.
Agent

Thanks for the information provided, @coneyislandbaby! According to our system, there's an outage currently affecting your service, which it could be the reason why you are unable to use the service. However, we'd like to take a deeper look at this situation, to see what can be done. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin, that way we can confirm if everything is OK in your account.

Enthusiast

This issue still has not been resolved! Twice I've been told to wait 48 hours and try again, but I am still unable to browse any site except virginmobileusa.com. Phone support redirected me to hardware support, which hung up without ever connecting me to a live person.

So sorry about the trouble! Can you please send us a private message with the details, so we can work through this? 

Enthusiast

Reminder: I am still waiting for a resolution to this problem.

Hi there! Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".