Virgin Mobile

New Phone Won't Activate

Whiz Kid

Re: New Phone Won't Activate

I just purchased a new Virgin Mobile Ph LG Tribute Dynasty to replace the ph I just lost, and I'm trying to activate it, but it won't accept any of the MEID #s I put in, keeps saying it doesn't recognize the ph!!!! I still have weeks left on my plan that I need to change over to my new ph. This is so frustrating that there's no one to talk to via ph. I use my ph to work wth and I need it up and running. Thanks,

@EdmundM wrote:

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, h6g6. We can definitely help you with that. Was that phone purchased on our website? What is the model of the new phone?

No, it was purchased at Walmart, LG Tribute Dynasty

Agent

Hey there, @kori64! We'd like to help you. Can you please send us a private message with the number, PIN, and the IMEI on the new phone for further help?

Whiz Kid

The same exact thing is happening to me. Same phone and same place purchased.
Agent

Sorry to hear that, @Amnguzi. Please send us a private message with your phone number& we’ll look into this for you.

Whiz Kid

Is this a private message
Whiz Kid

I Just purchased a new Galaxy S9 and it says it will not recognize the MEID. im just trying to swap my phone from the s7 to this new S9 and keep the same number but its being difficult. can you guys please help me?

Agent

So sorry to hear that, @Will526. We definitely want to check this thing out. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, IMEI and SIM card numbers from the Samsung S9.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".