Virgin Mobile

No Service. Out of coverage area.

Heavy Hitter

No Service. Out of coverage area.

I have no service. Bill was paid. Cannot get ahold of anyone. My phone has been this way for a week. Now I have no signal. My contacts are gone. No one answers my emails. This is terrible customer service. I can't even call you all on my phone.

9 REPLIES 9
Agent

Re: No Service. Out of coverage area.

Hello, @Lolitan32. Thanks for reaching out. We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and address so we can further assist you with this. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Heavy Hitter

No, I didn’t get the answer I need. Again, I was told there is an outage in area. 4/17, 551am and no service. Day 5.
Agent

Hello, Lolitan32. We're sorry to hear about this experience. Let's get this thing figured out. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to review this?

Heavy Hitter

You want my info again?
Agent

Please, send us a private message with your phone number, pin code and address so we can take a closer look.

Heavy Hitter

Your system won’t let me send a PM.
Agent

That's weird. Are you getting a specific error message when the issue occurs?

Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

All my info is out there now & now. Could you please just check my phone? My service area? Is there still an outage? If not, can I swap out my phone?
Agent

We have checked the report and we can see that, unfortunately, the network outage is not fixed yet. We understand how important is to have the service working properly. Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences.