Virgin Mobile

No Service on iPhone 7

Whiz Kid

No Service on iPhone 7

Hello, been dealing with dropped service for a couple of days now.

I have updated the software to current and reset multiple times. The service will come back for a little while after restart but eventually drops.

What is going on? Is there something I can try that isn’t obvious? Tried airplane mode, WiFi shutoff, reset, removal of SIM card...
4 REPLIES
Whiz Kid

Re: No Service on iPhone 7

I haven't had service since last Wednesday on either my android phone or my mobile hotspot. This is in fort worth tx. The outage map shows outages all over the country. Is virgin offline? Should I cancel my accounts and get a new phone from someone else? Any recommendations?

Agent

Hi there! Definitely want to look into that for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Whiz Kid

I havent had service since WEDNESDAY at ALL. Can't call out, can't text, can't receive calls or texts this make 3 times in the past 12 moths ive been w/out phone service I'm hot! This has come at the WORST possible time.

Agent

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, jhow777. What happens when you try to make a phone call? Do you get any errors?