Virgin Mobile

No Service

Whiz Kid

No Service

I’ve had no service or searching in the top left corner of my iPhone 6 since Saturday . Normally have no issues with coverage. I tried dialing the number for the service update. A message popped up saying “Start service update” and I pressed ok but nothing has happened.
7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Re: No Service

Hi there, @Djg84. Sorry to hear that you're having issues. What phone do you have? Is this issue after updating the software?

Whiz Kid

I have an iPhone 6. I updated the software about a month ago but I haven’t had any service issues until a few days ago.
Agent

To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs?

Whiz Kid

Gulfstream Rd & Dania Beach Blvd 33004
Agent

Thanks for that information. We’re aware of an outage impacting our customers in that area. Please know that our team is investigating this issue and we hope to have it resolved soon. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Whiz Kid

I still have no service in my area. Is there an estimated time that it will be fixed?
Agent

Hey there, @Djg84! Thanks for contacting us. Unfortunately, the outage is still affecting your service. We're deeply sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.