Virgin Mobile

No data service/ keeps switching to roaming

No data service/ keeps switching to roaming

I have not been able to connect to my mobile data service what so ever in the past few days or receive any calls or text messages unless I turn on my domestic roaming.

I have called customer service a couple times now and have tried dialing 2 different codes they gave me to try with no luck. I even have had to go as far as completely losing everything I had on my phone that wasn't backed up on my Gmail to factory reset the phone in hopes that would fix the problem but unfortunately even after the factory reset it still is not connecting!!

It has been almost a week now that I have not been able to connect to service that I PAY for and have been LOYAL to for about 5/6 years now and it is becoming a COMPLETE nuisance and burden after STILL not being resolved after almost a week of no service!!!
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: No data service/ keeps switching to roaming

So sorry to hear about this experience, ashleighbabyy11. We want to help! Can you please send me a private message with your current address location, phone number and PIN?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

Will do!
Whiz Kid

I'm going thru the same thing. Along with my husband and son.
Agent

Hey there! I'd be glad to help you. Please send me a Private Message with the phone numbers and PIN to verify what's going on.