Virgin Mobile

No service for 3 days

SOLVED
Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

No service for 3 days

I can't make or receive calls. I can't even contact virgin mobile to resolve this issue. What can I do to fix it. I searched my zip code (95928) and there are no outages that I can see. Please help!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: No service for 3 days

We want to take a closer look into this to be able to determine what's causing this issue. Due to the nature of the issues we need to take this conversation to private. Please send us a private message and we'll continue to assist you on private. 

25 REPLIES
Agent

That's not good at all, @vickylmartinez. Really sorry to hear about your experience. Could you send us any street intersection near you so we can investigate further?  

Heavy Hitter

Thank you for your response! I live on the corner of E. 7th Street and Orient Street in Chico, California
Agent

You're welcome. 

Agent

Could you please tell us your device model and manufacturer? Are you able to see the 3G /LTE data icon?

Heavy Hitter

HTC Desire 710C (the model with the "boom sound")
Heavy Hitter

The only icon I can see is the icon for the bars which is completely grayed out with an x slightly above it. And when I pull down on the notification bar it says "no service" at the very top
Agent

We understand, @vickylmartinez. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN so we can further assist you. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Heavy Hitter

Sent per your request. Thank you for your assistance as I have been without service since Friday 6/8/18
Heavy Hitter

I've asked this question twice in private responses, yet get no answer. How is it that you (Virgin Mobile) say you are sending updates to my phone when my phone has no service? How can it receive the updates if I cannot receive calls, txts or any other info due to not having network connection (without my WiFi, which I am being asked to turn off in order to receive the updates). A response would be appreciated thank you