Virgin Mobile

No service for 3 days

SOLVED
Heavy Hitter

Re: No service for 3 days

My concern here is that I am now told a report is being filed for the problem- which means even longer down time. I just don't want this to end days from now only to be told the problem is my phone and not the network. Is there anyway to find out if it is my actual phone that is broken and not the network?
Heavy Hitter

Also why is the word "Activate" showing up at the top of the page above my account here? Is that part of the problem? Did my phone somehow deactivate itself which is why I have no network access??
Highlighted
Agent

We are able to send network connection related updates to your phone without the need to be connected to an external internet source and to ensure you can receive them and make sure your phone connect properly to the towers we recommend disabling the Wi-Fi connection of your phone when performing the ##72786# on your phone. Please send us a private message so we can continue troubleshooting your service issues.

Heavy Hitter

I appreciate your concern enough to want to continue trying to resolve my problem. Could this be an issue with the phone itself? I'm concerned that I am seeing the word "Activate" above my account in this forum and wondering if that has anything to do with this. Did my phone deactivate itself?
Agent

We want to take a closer look into this to be able to determine what's causing this issue. Due to the nature of the issues we need to take this conversation to private. Please send us a private message and we'll continue to assist you on private. 

Whiz Kid

useless **bleep** costumer service. cant even give service to there costumers. same **bleep** happened to me. they are not going to help, all they are going to do is give bad excues. just leave. the can go **bleep** themselves

Agent

That’s no good at all. Sorry you’ve been experiencing this, @sauvik_banik! We're to help you! Please, let us know, more details about your issue.

~JoyP. 

Heavy Hitter

So negative! Actually my problem ended up being my phone, not my service. Granted it took a lot of back and forth and I was definitely frustrated. But in the end they helped as best they could and even though it was my phone, VM still discounted my monthly service for the time I was down. Seriously, give them a chance. It couldn't hurt, right?!
Whiz Kid

I have no service for almost 2 weeks. Never had it since I ordered your sim. Starting to believe this is a scam. Customer support is not answering my emails anymore. And I am not going to call you again and wait for two hours just to hear that maybe my phone is stolen etc. (tried t activate 2 differnt phones). I want to cancel my acoount and get a full refund. 

Hey there, encatado517! Let’s take a closer look! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

To send me a private message, please click on my name and select to send me a private message.