No service while I'm home

Heavy Hitter

No service while I'm home

I used to be able to send and received messages while I was at home but not any more, now while I'm at home my cell keeps looking for service or is in roaming.
Sometimes said that I have 3G but then I loose it in a a second and it goes back to roaming or looking for service
When I try to send a text, just 2 words, nothing fancy, no picture, just a text with 2 words and I keep getting the error messages

MIP 67
unable to establish a wireless data connection

MIP 34
Message not send, network not responding, message saved, try again
later
So I keep trying and trying and trying until finally the text is able
to go out after 5 or 6 tries

Some times I get the codes

MIP 129 and MIP 104

MIP 136 unable to establish a wireless data connection

When people reply to my text, I don't get the reply right away, some
times I get it 3 hours later, some times 8 hours later and some times
the next day

Of course, I'm not able to use apps at all, not while I'm home.

When I got out to eat or shopping, I have a really good service.

The Coverage Map, says that I should get a fair LTE connection at home.

I know there is some thing wrong with the tower around here but technical support is not able to look into.

My first call asking for help was on 2/8/17 and they ask me to wait 3 or 4 days and then everything will be fine, but no, so I call again and again and again and every time, first they try to fix my cell, even when  I tell them that the cell works fine in other places, so I endup doing the ##72686#, and update the PRL but that doesn't fix anything.

Every time, they said that this issue is being escalated and I have to wait the 3 or 4 days to be resolve.

When I call again, we have to do the same thing over and over again in every call.

When I got tired of calling on the phone, I decide to write and email and they answer asking me for more info, so I reply with everything they ask and of course, I have to wait the 3 or 4 days.

Then they ask for the code errors.

Then they ask for the address again and some other places where the is a bad reception, so I send all the info that they ask me and then I received a replay saying that after further review, they found out that the escalation was already close and I have to star all over again and they ask for my autorization to escalate the issue.

They haven't fix the issue, my cell still looking for service or in roaming while I'm at home, so I have to go out several blocks to get some service.

Do any one know how to get help with this issue??

10 REPLIES
Heavy Hitter

Re: No service while I'm home

I'm having the exact same problem. One difference is I cannot contact customer service so I had to use the help service on Virgin Mobile's Facebook page which of course they were only able to do basic troubleshooting which of course did absolutely no good. 4 days and counting time to switch providers.

Groupie

I'M ALSO GETTING THAT AS WELL? ANY ANSWERS ON YOUR SITUATION??

Heavy Hitter

No change, I still have the same problem, my cell goes from LTE, to 3G, to looking for service to roaming, all in the same 30 seconds and I never moved from the couch.

Well,  the only change is that now when I send an email asking for help, I don't get a reply anymore, is like the see that is me and just ignore my email, I just received the automated reply saying that they have the email and soon someone will contact me but I just keep waiting and no replay, no help. I send 2 diferent emailsand nothing happen. I guess, I have to start calling on the phone again, by the way, I use a land line to call them, trying to call them on the cell, while I'm home, is not an option.

Having the same issue here in New Hampshire at my home as well?   I have a basic plan and no smart phone, just a basic phone too.  Do the rest of you?  Are they "forcing" us to get a new phone or upgrade our service?   I even upgraded my payment info in case it was that.  My next step was to contact customer service.    Anyone get their service back?????

Thanks

Agent

Cellnoservice. We do apologize. Please send us a private message to further assist you. - E.J.

I sent a private message but have yet to get this cleared up?  Case# 67343757

Highlighted
Agent

Hi ctnavarria. Please send us a private message to verify this matter. - E.J.

Heavy Hitter

ctnavarria, I have a smart phone and I'm having this issue, it works great while I'm not home, I can use apps, update the apps but when I'm home I have error message every time I tried to send a text. They try to fix me cell everytime I call but I know that is not the issue since it works great while I'm out. So even with a smart phone I have this problem. The family now is calling me on the land line instead of the cell because they know is just a waste of time to try to call me at my cell unless I'm not home.

Agent

Hi. cellnoservice. We would need you to please send us a private message with a near full address to verify. - E.J.