Virgin Mobile

No service

Whiz Kid

No service

Paid my bill a week ago and still don't have any service or Data...I was talking to Royt...

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Agent

Re: No service

So sorry to hear about this experience, Believer40. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.

r_p
Enthusiast

I have the same problem. Actually it's more than three days now. I changed my plan on 12/12 and since then I haven't had any service. I called customer support twice and no help, yester the lady said to monitor for another 24-48 hours! In the meantime Virgin has charged my credit card.

Hey there, r_p! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN and current address? 

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

r_p
Enthusiast

I still have no service. I have called customer support few times and they make me go through the same steps again and again. Today I was on the phone with tech support for almopst an hour and got abruptly disconnected. If I don't have service by the end of the day I will move to another provider.