Virgin Mobile

No service

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

No service

My phone is saying I have no service. I have restarted, turned on and off airplane mode and removed and reinserted my sim card to no effect. Please help.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: No service

Hey there @IOBrien90. Thanks for reaching out to us! To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs?

~JoyP.

15 REPLIES 15
Agent

Hey there @IOBrien90. Thanks for reaching out to us! To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs?

~JoyP.

Whiz Kid

we have had no service since yesterday. ive tried reset and shut off and on. need some help please

Agent

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, vsj1013. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Whiz Kid

I haven't had service at home for 3 days. My phone works fine at work but when I get home there's no service again. I called & was told there were no outages in my area & it reprogram my phone. I dialed the # I was given & it said it was configuring my service but then told me to call to configure it. I can't do that if I can't make calls. And now Idk if my phone is even going to work while I'm at work tomorrow. I need it to do my job cuz I'm a driver & need to route & call customers. I knew what she told me to do wasn't going to work cuz it's obviously not my phone that's the problem. Tonight on my way home I lost service as soon as I got to 92nd & foster so there must be an issue with the tower over here. I need this resolved asap.

Agent

Hey there @eidhlyn. We apologize for the inconvenience. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs?

~JoyP.

Whiz Kid

It started at 92nd & foster. I live on 84th & flavel. 97266

Agent

Thanks! We do not see any outages on these areas, and we can see good coverage as well, @eidhlyn. Now, we'd like to review the account. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

Whiz Kid

Hi I haven’t had service for the past couple of days. I tried resetting my phone and reinserting the sim multiple times. Still no service.
Agent

So sorry to hear that, @Johnnyswoopz. We definitely want to get this figured out for you. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, and full address so we can do some investigating? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".