Whiz Kid

Re: No service

My phone is having the same problem.

Whiz Kid

My phone is having the same problem.

Agent

Really sorry to hear that, @Outlawsmoker22. Let’s do some investigating. To research further, please send us your nearest cross streets and zip code.

Enthusiast

Ive been having the same issue for days now please help .
Whiz Kid

Me too.  They won't let me in to my account. Have been locked out for weeks.  My phone just tells me "no Network" or "No roaming" They tell me to call them but I can't call out and only have the one phone.  Am elderly and live in the country.  No neighbors to use their phones.  I send email (have internet) and they say they'll get back to me in a couple of days. I did get service back and it lasted on an off for 2 days.  Is off now again.  I think Sprint is just trying to get rid of the Virgin customers that have the unlimited service. 

Agent

Sorry to read that you’ve been experiencing this issue, @DHonn002. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs?

Enthusiast

I'm having the same issue. I made a post 40 minutes ago but haven't gotten a response. Can anyone please help me?

Whiz Kid

I'm having the same issue. I haven't had service for three days. I know it isn't a problem on my end with service area or anything because my job takes me all over the state. I don't have service anywhere and can't make calls or text. I need this fixed ASAP

Agent

Oh no! Let’s get this resolved for you ASAP.  Would you mind sending us a private message with your phone number, pin code and address to review this?

Whiz Kid

I have had no service for the last 12+ hours in the DFW area. We had a storm yesterday afternoon which led to power outages. Wondering if that’s the cause?