Virgin Mobile

No service

SOLVED
Agent

Re: No service

Hello @Loriwann! Sorry to hear that. Just to make sure we have a confirmation about this outage, please PM us your address, including a zip code, as quickly as possible. Thanks.

Enthusiast

No service or reads Sprint, yet cannot make or receive calls.
Agent

Hey there, kubotadan! What happens when you try to make a phone call? Do you get any errors or a recording? 

Enthusiast

Yes, I get a recording saying the number or code I have dialed is invalid

Agent

I see. Please try dialing 18882667848. This should connect you with our automated response system for our customer service line. If you manage to connect to it and hear the machine ask for your number or give you options, it would mean that you need to check the number that you are trying to call. Otherwise, let us know so we may determine a course of action. 

Enthusiast

It does not connect. I get the same recorded message, number or code you are dialing...

Is your service interrupted?

Enthusiast

My account shows it is paid and current for the next 26 days.

Please send me a private message with your current address, phone number and PIN. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Whiz Kid

Phone keeps saying no service. I have removed the SIM card and cleaned it, cycled the power, reset it, reset settings and have had no luck. My service has not been working for 2 days now. In Oceanside CA on College and Oceanside Blvd. please help