No service

SOLVED
Highlighted
Agent

Re: No service

Hello Oside. We've found no issues in that area. We'd like to take a closer look. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Highlighted

I am getting a no service on my phone on my streets of 9701 Bellamah with the ZIP Code of 87112. Removing the Sim card doesn’t work. And it keeps saying my carrier can’t be activated. I can’t receive calls or texts. Please fix this.
Highlighted
Agent

We understand your frustration, @Dragonlover27, & we apologize for the inconvenience! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

My service has been down since Saturday around 1pm - it’s now Tuesday afternoon. I called the virgin mobile support number multiple times. They had me dial various codes in order to “reset” my service, which didn’t work. Then I was told that two Sprint towers in my city were down. I find it hard to believe that they could be down for this long and I’m the only person I know who can’t send/receive texts or make/receive calls for days on end. My phone even gives me an automated message when I try to make calls, that says “your phone has not yet been activated.” I was also told it would be 48 hours max before my service came back. What’s going on? Will this ever end? I desperately need to be able to use my phone. Also I really hope it’s possible to partially refund this month’s service charge - right now I’m paying to have absolutely no phone service and that’s unfair.
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @Ejnielsen1! We're deeply sorry to hear that. Please send us a private message to further discuss this situation. We'll be waiting for you.