Virgin Mobile

Not receiving MMS messages and group MMS/Text does not work

Whiz Kid

Not receiving MMS messages and group MMS/Text does not work

I have now purchased my second Samsung J7 Refine to work with Virgin Mobile Network and the same problems

I recieve pictures sometimes, but mostly not.  Says downloading and never comes through.  Receive error.

I send pictures and people sometimes receive and sometimes not.  

I send group messages/MMS and never go through and I don't receive either.

Read plenty of articles on here with absolutely no solutions except resetting profile which works for a day at most and then stops working again.  My J3 which was old always worked until the day I got this J7.  It is horrible and I need it fixed.

Brian

2 REPLIES 2
Whiz Kid

Re: Not receiving MMS messages and group MMS/Text does not work

It's not only Samsung phones and not only your phone. I own an LG Charge and I have the exact same problem. Had it for about a week or so now. Changing settings and rebooting does not help. I can connect to Wi-Fi but not Mobile Data. No calls, no texts, no GPS Location. Nothing.

We had an Android Security Patch and I thought Android OS update just this month so I didn't know if the connection problem had to do with either. (?)

Just wanted to let you know you are not the only one. Something is definately going on.

Agent

Re: Not receiving MMS messages and group MMS/Text does not work

Hey there! So sorry that you continue to have issues with your devices. I'd be happy to help you. Please send me a Private Message with the phone number and PIN to further assist you.