Virgin Mobile

Phone stuck on roaming

Enthusiast

Re: Phone stuck on roaming

Alright
Whiz Kid

Jacey did they get this fixed for you? I am also having the exact same thing. I have had Virgin Mobile for 3phones/plans over 5 years now and we've had the same plan and has not had any issues but now my phone says I am roaming all the time. I am getting frustrated and ready to cancel Virgin Mobile.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, Motorxmom! We can help you with that. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Whiz Kid

I am having the same issue and I even switched my plan to the unlimited 60.00 plan. I am about to switch to Verizon this is rediculous.

Agent

Hi there, @jcwinchel. That's not what we like to hear. We truly apologize for the inconvenience. Let's get this thing figured out. Can you send us a private message with your phone number, pin code, and address?

Whiz Kid

Hi, I'm having the same problem as of an hour ago. I haven't left my living room, so I haven't moved from my network. Can someone please let me know what to do to fix this problem. I needed to already make phone calls.

Thanks, Jenn

Agent

Hello, @JennF. Thank you for stopping by. We're sorry to know you're having issues with the service. Could you please send us your cross streets and zip code to better assist you? Also, what type of phone you have? Please let us know. -Kira_M. 

Whiz Kid

Thank you, Kira. Luckily, the roaming has now gone off. If it happens again, I'll contact you. Smiley Happy 

Agent

We're glad to know that. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know. We're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Whiz Kid

My phone has been roaming at my home for days, where I ALWAYS get service. I need my phone back working otherwise I am switching providers this has become a monthly occurance of roaming for days.