Virgin Mobile

Phone stuck on roaming

Highlighted
Agent

Re: Phone stuck on roaming

Hello, @Kelrizzi. Thank you for stopping by. We're sorry to know you're having issues with the service. Could you please send us your cross streets and zip code to better assist you? Also, what type of phone you have? Please let us know. -Kira_M.

Whiz Kid

Has anyone gotten this figured out? I have a new Samsung J7 Refine and it keeps switching to roaming while in my home town where I have lived (with VM service) for 5 years. I've called support 3 times about this and nothing they tell me to do works for more than a few hours or days. I have tried resetting the network connection twice and have tried updating the profile (sometimes this goes through and some times I get error 111). I also can't get texts all the time. At first it was just Iphone texts but now its either/both that don't work randomly (as in I don't get texts for days and then they all come in at once). I have had 3 phone with VM over 8 years and have never had this issue. This is so frustrating. The second tech I talked to said my phone was set up incorrectly to begin with, which was done over the phone.  

Don’t you fret, AnnaM89! We’ll get you all sorted out. Let’s check this thing out, AnnaM89! Can you please send me a private message with your current address location, phone number and PIN number? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Whiz Kid

I unfortunately have the same problem with roaming. It's been going on and off in my hometown. During the roaming time my phone is useless during that time. I've never had an issue with Virgin. Been a customer for over 5 years now. I've also called about it but no real progress has been made.
Agent

Hi there Frenkel80. Sorry about the issue with the service. Let me help you out. Please send me a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number and complete address.