Virgin Mobile

Samsung Galaxy J7 Refine - No Service - Help!!

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Samsung Galaxy J7 Refine - No Service - Help!!

My phone has stopped being able to send texts or call, and there's a message in the top-left corner that says "Searching for Service." Please help! I have no SIM card, tried to update my profile on the phone, not sure what else to do. 

We had a hurricane a few days ago, but I live in central NC and this area was not greatly impacted - I had service that whole time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Whiz Kid

Re: Samsung Galaxy J7 Refine - No Service - Help!!

....and I just resolved the problem by calling customer service, 1-888-322-1122. For the edification of other users, it was an automated system that walks you through resetting your phone. Once the process is complete, your phone might be back to some of its factory defaults, but everything else is working properly. Took 5 minutes.

4 REPLIES
Whiz Kid

Please scratch what I wrote about not having a SIM card.

Whiz Kid

....and I just resolved the problem by calling customer service, 1-888-322-1122. For the edification of other users, it was an automated system that walks you through resetting your phone. Once the process is complete, your phone might be back to some of its factory defaults, but everything else is working properly. Took 5 minutes.

Whiz Kid

Hi
Agent

Hi there Evanclauges12. How we may assist you today?