Virgin Mobile

Searching

Whiz Kid

Searching

Hello,

I have the iPhone 5 and my phone is completely charged and the bill has been paid. For some reason during the middle of the day yesterday my phone lost sevice. Now there is a constant "searching..." in the top left corner of my phone and I cannot make or recevie and calls or texts, except for iMessages while on wifi. I tried e-mailing the company to which I got an automatic response, but have yet to hear back with any real assistance. I am moving this weekend and am in dire need of the call feature and all of the others. Does anyone have suggestions on what I can do? 

Thank you for doing what the company itself should be doing.

Alex F. 

8 REPLIES 8
Whiz Kid

Re: Searching

Go to nearest Apple Store and Meet up with a Genius at A Bar. Take the Special tool and open Phone remove and replace Battery and restart phone and Pray to the Apple God for Salvation amen. Upon Restarting.Seems all All Tech stuff  can have Tic Glitch, "I made that Up" easy first step if it was mine.?

Agent

@ajfischer Hey there! Thanks for reaching out to us. We're sorry to hear you're having issues with the service. Would you be so kind to send us a "Private Message" with your phone and PIN number so we can assist you? Please, include the address where you're having this issue the most?

~JoyP.

Whiz Kid

I'm having the exact same issue -- I lost service momentarily yesterday and now it's been 24hrs without anything but a "searching" signal and no phone functions -- help!

Agent

Hello @mmee We apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please send us a private message with your phone number and pin?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

Enthusiast

I’m also having this issue for the past 3 days
Agent

Hi, 410kev! That’s strange. How about we take a closer look? Have you tried removing and reinserting the SIM card? 

Enthusiast

I have this same issue and was wondering if an agent could help me.

Agent

Hi, Charles_. We replied to your private message.