Service disappeared instead of switching over to Boost

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Service disappeared instead of switching over to Boost

Yesterday my phone service disappeared. I don't have service. No bars, no carrier, no nothing. No data, no texts no voice.

I assumed this had something to do with the switchover to Boost, but when I went to the boost login page where Virgin claims I can log in with my number and the first four digits of my old Virgin PIN, it doesn't work at all. I apparently have no account with Boost.

Now on the 2nd day without phone service. What is this?!

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: Service disappeared instead of switching over to Boost

So sorry to hear about this experience, Foodveyor. We want to help! Please send me a private message with your current address, phone number and PIN number. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
ktn
Enthusiast

Exactly same problem -

Highlighted

Really sorry to hear about this! Please check your inbox. 

Highlighted
ktn
Enthusiast

any resolution or even progress?

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @ktn! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

Highlighted
ktn
Enthusiast

I've already sent the requested information in multiple private messages - I've only received a "we're investigating..." response