Virgin Mobile

Sim card locked/ No service

Enthusiast

Re: Sim card locked/ No service

interesting how i cant find help to get my phone working. Didnt i buy a phone for PHONE USAGE?!!! Not facebook. What happened to the awesome telephone support Virgin mobile had. im a week now without proper phone usage. Is anyone going ot pay my bills at Virgin Mobile?

There are no answeres here on this stupid f..... forum

Enthusiast

UICC unlock "SIM unlocking could not be completed. Please try again later.  or contact customer service. Where's the customer service?
Agent

Hi there Merryphin. We are sorry you feel this way. Please check your inbox, we have reply to your private message regarding this matter. 

Whiz Kid

Hello my sim card is locked and has no service as well can you please fix the problem asap as I need my phone for work!
Agent

Sorry to hear that, Nelsond12753. Is your SIM card asking for a PIN to unlock?

Enthusiast

I am having the same problem with my Samsung Galaxy J7 giving me erros of SIM card locked after phone being on for less than 5 minutes followed by SIM card removed 1 minute after that which causes a mandatory restart. My phone no longer works due to this. I have already tried the factory reset code ##72786#.

Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, Tomon. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.