Virgin Mobile

Unable to activate

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Unable to activate

Lost my Lo-Pay Samsung phone and suspended it. Swapped to a Lo-Pay Kyocera but unable to activate it using the MEID. The error message says 'device not recognized'. Contacted 888-322-1122 who advised to activate via ##847446# but this results in 'service not available' message after a long wait. Any help appreciated. Thank you!

7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Re: Unable to activate

Hello, ydanne. We can definitely want to look into this for you. Can you send us a private message with the phone number, pin code and MEID of the phone?

Whiz Kid

Unable to make or receive calls

Hi

I activated my phone but I"m unable to receive or make phone calls

Agent

Re: Unable to make or receive calls

Hi, mohammed99. Thank you for contacting us. We'd like to look into this for you. Can you send us a private message with the phone number, pin code and MEID of the phone?

Whiz Kid

No solution found as of 3/19/2019. Virgin Tech Support is of the opinion that the problem is caused by a 'network outage' in my area. VM technicians are, apparently, working to resolve this 'network outage'. I will keep trying to activate my device until the end of March 2019. Will then contact Virgin Tech Support in Community again to report the results, whether positive (activation successful) or negative (activation still failing); in the latter case, will continue to rely on continued tech support help.

Agent

Hello, ydanne. We're still experiencing an outage in your area. Our network teams have already identified the issue and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. We value you as a Virgin Mobile customer and appreciate your patience.

Whiz Kid

I'm having same issue... please help
Agent

What error message are you getting Brandonb0228?