Virgin Mobile

Unable to connect to mobile network

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Unable to connect to mobile network

I have been unable to connect to mobile network since early this morning. I have not left my home area, and have always had great service in this area. I have tried restarting my phone, updating the software, updating the PRL, updating the profile, I reset my connection to the network using ##72786# and have tried removing and reinserting my SIM card. Nothing has worked. i am unable to make calls, text, or check voicemails, and can only get on the internet when at home connected to my WI-FI 

Is there an outage, is this something other people are having issues with right now? I'm at my wits end right now, as my cell phone is my only phone so it NEEDS to work. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Unable to connect to mobile network

So sorry about the trouble! Can you please send us a private message with the details, so we can work through this? 

Whiz Kid

I too am not able to connect since yesterday.  I have had good reception here for years with no issue, then all of a sudden it is very, very bad.  

Please help!

Agent

Hi, @egasbarro! Really sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. So we can look into this issue, please send us a private message with your address and zip code. Thank you.