Virgin Mobile

Unable to make calls from the US to Australia

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Unable to make calls from the US to Australia

I saw a similar thread where a customer wasn't able to call OUT to the UK and Australia but I can't find it to see if there was a resolution.

So basically for 2 months now I have not been able to call out to Australia.  I've never had an issue in the past, I've had the international add on for about 6 months, I know how to call O/S (Virgin have asked this question more times than I care to count) and I'm getting really, really, really frustrated.  

I've called Virgin customer service so many times now and nothing is working.  They keep asking me to get my friends to talk to their carriers because they "think" that might be the issue.  Whatever, it isn't.

Anyone have similar issues?  Remember, I am not overseas, I am in the US and I am trying to call internationally.

Usually I use the whatsapp app but there are a couple of friends who don't want to use it.  Bummer.  

1 REPLY 1

Re: Unable to make calls from the US to Australia

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN code to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".