Virgin Mobile

Why is my mobile network state disconnected?

Enthusiast

Why is my mobile network state disconnected?

11 REPLIES 11
Agent

Re: Why is my mobile network state disconnected?

Hey there, @Alisha24. Can you private message us, and let us know more about this issue?

Enthusiast

I talked to assurance wireless technical support about this issue. And they figured it out. Somehow my phone got disconnected from the network. And they said it would take 24-72 hours and it would be connected again. .it's already been 48 and I still have nothing.. ... This is totally ridiculous.......I lost out on last months minutes and this month is half over.. not a happy camper literally...

I understand your frustration, Alisha24. Unfortunately this channel is only available to Virgin Mobile customers not Assurance. We recommend you to contact Assurance Wireless directly. You can try either one of this links https://www.facebook.com/AssuranceWireless/ or https://twitter.com/AssuranceCell To get further assistance.

Whiz Kid

Why is mine disconected im with virgin mobile
Agent

Hi Lyida! So sorry to hear about this experience. We want to help! Can you private message us your account details, along with a brief explanation of your situation, so we can look into it? To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

Whiz Kid

I am having the same problem but dont see a way to private message you when I click your name. HELP! And please dont tell me to call like the other support options...my phone service is not working.

Agent

Hi, christydbetts. You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the Community member in the "To" field and off you go.

Agent

Please follow these steps to reconnect the phone to the network:
-Dial ##72786#.
-Preparing Network will appear briefly at the top of the screen. Hands Free Activation displays.
-Checking for ""PRL update” message appears.

Enthusiast

My VM Samsung Galaxy A6 is also saying my "mobile network state" is disconnected. Maybe this is why I'm having so much trouble with signal strength (I am lucky to have 1-2 bars, usually none and I end up "roaming" during calls. Can barely send or receive texts. The phone is basically a wifi tool. Please help me!