Virgin Mobile

intermittent service at work

Enthusiast

intermittent service at work

I have an ancient Nokia (not Smartphone) phone that I use at work (Long Island City, NY). I've had no problems with service for years -- until recently. All of a sudden, I'm unable to make or receive calls SOME OF THE TIME. Other times I have no problems. It's not the phone ... the phone works fine in other locations. I'm guessing the phone is trying to access cell towers owned by other services that cut off Virgin's access when their own services are busy. So what do I do? Switch from Virgin to a different carrier? Or is there a simpler solution? Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: intermittent service at work

Hello @phyman, we understand your concerns and we’re really sorry about this experience. Would you mind sending us a private message with the address, including the zip code, where you have been experiencing these issues, so we can look into it?

Enthusiast

Sure, jeffc ... I'm at 29-76 Northern Blvd. in Long Island City, NY 11101. Certainly hope you can fix the situation. Thanks!

Agent

Thank you. Be aware in order to send a private message, you can click on our username so you  can see the option to send a private message.

Also, unfortunately it shows that there is a known issue in your area, which is being worked on by our technicians.